Monday, April 18, 2011

Ok Repeat After Me... I'm Gonna Be Free.....

Just came across this song... and died a happy death. I needed to hear this so I pass along the lyrics to you.

If you really love me, then let's make a vow
Right here together, right now
Ok? ok
Alright, repeat after me
I'm gonna be free
And I'm gonna be brave
Good?
I'm gonna live each day as if it were my last
Oh that's good. You like that? Yeah, Say it
Fantastically,
Courageously,
With Grace
And in the dark of the night,
and it does get dark
When I call a name it'll be your name
Whats your name?
Never mind, let's go, say it, let's go
Everywhere, even though, we're scared
Cause it's life and it's happening
It's really really happening
Right Now


I have found myself surrounded by some of the greatest people during these last few days of devestation and adversity. People rally behind me. They believe  in me. And I have finally learned the fine art of finding a phoenix to rise from the ashes. God forbid one shine so bright. There is always more opportunity. And I'm ready to take it. Because it's there. It's ready for me if I'm ready to walk through the door. And I am. And I will. With Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment