Friday, March 2, 2012

SO MUCH GOING ON

There's been so much happening lately, and so quickly that I can't keep up. On top of it I've had health issues to contend with, so that certainly doesn't help. First things first. Competition is a super short 6 weeks away! It's insanity at the studio right now, between rehearsals, costume mishaps, formation changes, and general mayhem. And regular classes, getting things ready for recital..... No time to breathe, but it's great.
    Been working hard on the "Kay" video for Ian Keteku. We did show and tell on Monday and I'm happy that he's happy. It's going to be a great project and I'm really looking forward to filming. It's going to be a lot of fun for sure. Work on the reel is coming along, just about finished. I can't to film that one too. I am truly blessed and fortunate to work with such talented and dedicated dancers.
     On top of all this we bought a house! We're very excited to move in and get it all set up and that's going to be a lot of work, but the great kind. It's always exciting to set up a new home and organize everything just the way you like it. And in the middle of all this I'll be turning 26. Talk about a whirlwind birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment